A Gemach is an organization dedicated to helping people without expectation of compensation.
A Tele-Gemach is using the best in technology to bring people together to help each other.
- For those who want to give or sell
- For those who need
- For those who want to volunteer
- For articles lost or found
- For shiduchim, housewares, furniture, work, apartments, etc., etc.
There is a number to call
TELEGEMACH - 08-9412337 - 24 HOURS A DAY
- Candle in the Night
- Cassette on Jewish guidance through emotional pain (90 minutes).
- "Luach HaChesed"
- We sent out a Chesed Bulletin (free) with information about various Chesed projects. We also advertise Gemachim and work offers for free.
- Refuas Hanefesh
- Counselling by phone or in person. Anonymous counselling also available.)
- Adopt a family in Israel.
- We link families in the Diaspora to poor families here in Israel. They write and send help from time to time.
- Tele-Gemach Worldwide
- Organizing Branches throughout the world, we give guidance. All that is needed is a telephone and an open heart.
- International Shiduch Service
- Fax, write or email Telegemach. We will do our best to help you build the Jewish home you're looking for. Fax: +972-8-9411907. Address: Telegemach, Moshav Yesodot, D.N. Emek Sorek, 76810, ISRAEL
TeleGemach Moshav Yesodot, D.N. Emek Sorek, 76810, ISRAEL . Telephone: 08-9412337 Fax: 972-8-9411907
Write us at Telegemach.
Back to Torah Organizations