|(Permission is granted to print and redistribute this material
as long as this header and the footer at the end are included.)
1) [line 2] HISHVAH PETZIMEHA - if he built new walls parallel to the previous ones, thereby concealing the posts (which are located between the old and new walls)
2) [line 16] OSVAN MI'MASNISIN - you should have used a Mishnah to try to refute my teaching
3) [line 16] KARACHAS HA'KEREM (The Bald Spot of a Vineyard) When grapevines in the middle of a vineyard die or are uprooted, Beis Shamai and Beis Hillel disagree as to the amount of space that must be exposed in order to permit planting a different crop in the "bald spot."
4) [line 17] MACHOL HA'KEREM (The Perimeter of a Vineyard) When grapevines at the perimeter of a vineyard die or are uprooted, Beis Shamai and Beis Hillel disagree as to the amount of space that must be exposed in order to permit planting a different crop in the barren space.
5) [line 20] KEDEI AVODASO - a vineyard must be surrounded by an open area four Amos in width, which is needed for plowing
6) [line 23] AFKUREI MAFKAR LEHU - he leaves it unplanted
9) [line 27] BEIS SHESH - a parcel of land in which six Se'ah of grain is normally planted, one Beis Se'asayim for each resident. If, however, one of the outer Karpifos is larger than Beis Se'asayim, it is forbidden to carry in it alone. If the middle Karpaf is larger than Beis Se'asayim, they are all forbidden (because the outer ones are Parutz b'Milu'o to the middle one).
10) [line 1] GIDUD CHAMISHAH - an embankment which is five Tefachim high